ProSentry is growing! We're looking for our first Sales Director to lead the build-out, implementation and execution of our sales strategy. If you are looking for a career opportunity with an early-stage technology company, keep reading. We are based in New York City and the position will have the flexibility of working remotely and out of our NYC office. We will soon be opening a presence in South Florida as well. This role will require onsite presence for lead and client meetings. If you are looking for an opportunity to be on the ground floor, embrace the way the world is changing relative to technology, and have a previous track record of sales success, we should talk.
ProSentry is a solution provider for residential multi-tenant and commercial real estate Owners and Property Managers. We streamline round-the-clock detection for a variety of critical building issues, such as water and gas leaks, mechanical malfunctions and more, providing real-time building information, and instant alerts into an all-in-one monitoring platform. Our platform has been created for the real estate industry by industry leaders as we know the challenges and have invested to provide an innovative solution.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience of prospecting leads and meeting sales quotas. Prior industry experience in residential multi-tenant and commercial real estate is a must. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working independently while in a team environment, let's talk!
Responsibilities and Duties
· Identify prospects that are potential customers of ProSentry.
· Attend industry related networking events and trade shows.
· Create automated outreach email campaigns to generate interest
· Work with our leadership team in developing outreach messaging and content
· Follow up with prospects that express interest in learning more about our solution
· Set up and conduct intro meetings, demos and/or calls with prospective clients
· Research and share key information with leadership about companies in advance of meetings scheduled
· Report to the CEO on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
· Maintain activity levels that generate the results needed to meet your sales goal
· Maintain an accurate, documented pipeline via the company’s CRM
· Strategically research information about other competitors in our space
· Follow up with prospects after meetings have taken place to obtain feedback when appropriate
· Continue to develop our sales playbook that we will follow as we grow our team
· Once our processes are in place, identify the qualifications in future candidates we are looking for as we build out the team.
Qualifications and Skills
· Proven work experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Account Executive, Sales Development Manager, or similar role.
· Industry/building related experience, such as property management, alarm companies, etc. required.
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (outbound email, phone qualification, LinkedIn, inbound leads, in person).
· Track record of achieving sales quotas.
· Experience with CRM software (HubSpot).
· Understanding of sales performance metrics.
· Excellent communication (writing/verbal) skills.
· Strategic thinker.
· Ability to create engaging presentations.
Salary: Base $100K+ (based on prior experience)
Commission & Bonus: $60K+ target at 100%+ to plan
Health Care: Benefits Included
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org